The following resources can provide support after the birth of your miscarried or stillborn baby, or if your baby died shortly after birth (called neonatal death):
- Find doulas for your postpartum visit (including Stillbirthday Bereavement Doulas)
- Our Birth Plans have immediate postpartum support, including lactation/breastmilk decisions and more
- Our General Postpartum Health will get you to these resources faster
- Find photographers for your farewell celebration
- Farewell Celebrations (resources, laws, and information for ways to say goodbye, keepsakes, jewelry and more)
- Rate Your Doula
- Get information on Ending Fertility in Loss, Multiple Losses, and Trying to Conceive
- Join our Mentorship Program (as a mentor or mentee)
- Rate Your Mentor
- Emotional/Spiritual Support (including for the dad & surviving/subsequent children)
- Crisis Lines, Books, Websites (some by country)
- Long Term Resources including support groups (by city, state, and country)
- Information for Friends/Family
Get involved and visit our additional resources, including our Connections, Sharing Your Story, Stillbirthday Cakes, and more.
Read stories from others (and share yours) – just visit the right sidebar, and see them labeled by week and by additional circumstances.