It is highly recommended, as a pregnancy loss doula, to purchase the Pregnancy Loss Doula Handbook. The Pregnancy Loss Doula Handbook provides doulas with essential recommendations and information on how to best support families experiencing pregnancy loss. The Handbook covers:
- types of support and personal safety.
- support prior to the birth.
- support during the birth in an early, at-home miscarriage.
- support during the birth in a medically assisted miscarriage.
- support during the birth in a planned at-home stillbirth.
- support during the birth in a hospital stillbirth.
- support following the loss.
- compassion fatigue and peer support information.
- financial information.
You do not need to order the handbook if you are taking stillbirthday’s bereavement doula training.
And don’t forget to list your services to be added to stillbirthday!